Compiled here are works of mine from various sources that I consider to be the best representation of my written style. Feel free to read and browse at your leisure.
From Texas State University
- Archives Project: JFK - April 2016
- For class, I was assigned to pick a significant event in history and analyze the way the event was covered in the media. I was given the option to use resources in the campus library such as the university archives, microfilm and periodicals.
- Wordpress Blog for Loud Crowd at TXST - August 2015
- A group of individuals including myself were assigned to create a Wordpress blog for an organization on campus. The organization we chose was Loud Crowd. Each group member chose a specific topic to cover about the organization and we each interviewed members of the organization and wrote our own pieces. I formatted the layout of the blog, created the header image, Contact Us page and wrote the About Us/History story.
From Odyssey Online
- In The Face Of Terrorism: What Can You Do? - March 23, 2016
- This article gives a brief overview of what happened in Brussels, Belgium, regarding the explosions, terrorist violence in general, and a call to action.
- To Have Loved - September 12, 2016
- Original piece based on love, high school graduation and present day.
- The Seeker - September 6, 2016
- Original piece based on self discovery.